Order Procedures & Timelines
- Custom Sublimated Orders -6 weeks delivery
- Local Products with embellishments 3 weeks delivery
- 50% Deposit required prior to commencement of order. Order will not begin until deposit is received by LRF Sport. Final payment to be paid upon delivery of the order. Order will not be distributed to the customer until final payment is received. Customer may pay in full if they wish.
- Product will be distributed to the Brisbane based warehouse and then re distributed direct to the customer via local courier after order has been cleared for delivery.
- Customer will receive a PDF display of final artwork, this must be signed off on prior to production of gear beginning.
Service & Distribution
- Clients will have a dedicated Account Manager to fulfil all teamwear enquiries (Luke Faulkner).
- Freight will be shipped directly from our offshore facility to our Brisbane Warehouse and then distributed by local courier to the client. In some cases the Account Manager may deliver the product in person.
- Customers will incur a freight charge on all custom made teamwear orders. These costs will vary with respect to the size of the order.
- LRF Sport will ensure a smooth process of service & the distribution of product to the customer.
Artwork & Displays
- Customers must provide high quality logos at all times to LRF Sport, these formats include Ai, PDF, or EPS. Poor quality logos provided may need re-drawing which will incur a further cost.
- Please ensure that there is a clear understanding of what is needed for your display. More than 4 changes to your artwork will incur a $50 surcharge per change.
- Customers must either sign off on artwork or reply to the display email with a definite 'Confirmed or Approved' answer.
- Please ensure correct colour codes or descriptions are used. LRF Sport will not take responsibility if colours are incorrector aren't specified prior to beginning the artwork process.
- Displays will be emailed directly to client in a pdf format for approval. See below an example.
- Customers can choose colours from a colour chart provided by the Account Manager.